News Ticker

How to install Autodesk 3ds Max 2015 in some other Drive

By Vijay Makwana - Friday, August 1 No Comments


Hello, Guys. So you are facing difficulty in installation of Autocade 3DS MAX 2015 or any version? Now you not need to worry about that, Its solved. we are here to provide one solution. This solution has worked really fine in my case.

Problem : When I was installing 3DS MAX 2015 in my laptop its show you don't have sufficient space to install this software. I got stuck over there. I changed my installation path to another drive, again the same problem occur.

Finally I know that my C: drive has not that much space to create TEMP directory for installation process. I performed two operation for cleaning up my C: drive so installation process get start.

Solution:

1. Press Windows + R -> type %TEMP% -> press enter ( select all items and delete all )
2. Run CCleaner as Administrator -> Go to Cleaner : Click Analyze and Run Cleaner.

Or you can uninstall any of unwanted application from C: drive for Autodesk installation. Keep in mind your C: drive at least require 4.00 GB of free space minimum. ( actually C: drive uses as temporarily process )

After having free space you can install Autodesk 3DS MAX 2015 in any of Drive. Hope this guidance will work all of you :)

No Comment to " How to install Autodesk 3ds Max 2015 in some other Drive "